Always trust what you read

The teleportation rig is a go! My power set now reads: Techno-pathy, battle armor, and teleportation. It's a little eclectic, but it's a lot better than where I was at the beginning.

All day I've been teleporting stuff through my end of the wormhole. I'm not totally sure where the other end goes, but they are now the proud recipients of a Most Improved Soccer award, some spare Atom-Vortex parts, a dead rat, 3 phone books I swiped from my neighbor, and about 50 copies of the local apartment renters guide. (I swear they print 5 million of those things and no one ever picks them up.)

I haven't tried going through myself (yet), but I hope it's depositing all this crap right into the Earth's Elite headquarters. Maybe I should print up some "Green Hunter Sucks!" fliers. Then they will no doubt realize that he does, in fact, suck.

And they will kick him off the team.

And banish him to Limbo-verse.

And then disband.

And then give control over the planet to me. Yes, that would be nice.

3 comments:

Green Hunter said...
on

U SUCK!!!

Hamster said...
on

Food man, why u put litter in my house?

Dead rat stinky.

Autonomous Robot said...
on

Dude, you R AWESOME!!!

I hope you teleported that rat right into Green Hunter's ASS!!!

Then he'd be, like, Green Richard Gere!!!

Richard Gere Hunter?

GERE HUNTER!!!